Our User Policy
Your use of our site is subject to the following conditions:
- · The information you obtain from this site is provided for interest only as a public service at the sole
discretion of TrackItAll™
- TrackItAll™ will try to ensure that any information our site provides or refers to is correct and current. It does
not, however, accept any responsibility should any connection, reference, hyperlink or information at any
time be unavailable for any reason, incorrect, or out of date.
- TrackItAll™is not responsible in any way for any information that might be provided via, on or in any external
site or app linked to this site or accessible through this site.
- TrackItAll™ corrects any incorrect or out-of-date hyperlinks and information as well as access problems
immediately it becomes aware of them, but users of this site should also advise it of any such instances they
- You may link to this site or use material provided directly by TrackItAll™ from this site at your discretion for
your own personal use but any material used which is provided directly by TrackItAll™ must be fully
acknowledged and it must be clear that it is derived from our site. TrackItAll™, however, retains copyright.
- Any material derived from any other source is subject to that source’s copyright and permission to use it
should be obtained directly from that source. Its source must also be fully acknowledged.
- If you decide to link to our site, we would appreciate you advising us so that we can visit your site and
create a reciprocal link if it is appropriate.\
This is a South African site which is hosted on a server in South Africa on the premises of our service provider.
All issues that may arise from use of this site are governed by the laws of South Africa and will be determined
in the High Court of South Africa, KwaZulu-Natal Division, Pietermaritzburg or the Magistrates’ Court,
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa or in any other suitable forum at the election of TrackItAll™.